Kuala Lumpur, as capital of Malaysia, becoming really popular as a travel destination. But how to plan your trip to Kuala Lumpur? Very simple.
4 Travel Tips of Travelling to Kuala Lumpur – https://youtu.be/JYMseKDuaAA
Here are 7 best places you can visit in 1 day:
1. Batu Caves. It’s ancient hinduism cave complex, includes 3 caves. Entrance fee from 5 to 35 RYM. Best time to come – 8-9am, because of Chinese Tour Groups.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/fxKyXvTrcs82
2. Merdeka Square. Located in city center, and it’s perfect place for city tour. Great architecture, calm atmosphere, and close to everything.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/QQFiXeZvJc52
3. National Mosque. Beautiful place, but non-muslims are not allowed to go inside.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/Qzuqo7UP4kE2
4. Jalan Lembah Hill. Great place for 1 hour walk. Many different stops you can do there, such as Bird and Butterfly Park, Planetarium, Stonehedge, Police Museum etc.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/r8yFnV9Z7hv
5. Chinatown. Well known as Petaling Street. Outdoor and indoor markets, I would say it’s the best place to buy souvenirs in Kuala Lumpur. Very crowded, by the way.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/oCz5AeWXRdT2
6. Menera Tower. Not far from Raja Chulan Monorail Station. Best place for 360 city-view. Open all day.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/zUybgXLinV72
7. Petronas Towers. Tallest building in Malaysia, located close to City Central Park. Best time to visit is 7pm, when they covered in mist light. At 8:30pm in front of Petronas Powers Fountain Show starts.
Link to the map – https://goo.gl/maps/MTsXgBoC1p42
If it’s your first time here, I would love to have you subscribed.
More information about Thailand:
Inspire Pattaya – http://www.inspirepattaya.com/
Follow me on:
Instagram – https://instagram.com/kmanpattaya/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kmanpattaya
Line – ID: kmanpattaya