Your favorite made into pasta salad.
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook farfalle according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
2. Cook bacon until crispy. Drain and roughly chop, then set aside.
3. Make dressing: In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, ranch seasoning, lemon juice, and half of the chives. Season with pepper to taste.
4. To serving bowl, add dressing and toss with pasta until evenly coated. Stir in remaining chives.
5. In a trifle bowl, layer pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes. Top with more ranch dressing.
1 lb. farfalle
6 slices bacon
1 1/2 c. romaine, shredded
2 c. multi-colored cherry tomatoes, halved
1 c. sour cream
1/2 ranch seasoning packet (about .5 oz)
Juice of 1 lemon
1/3 c. chives, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
Delish.com is home to your favorite dinner recipes, party ideas, and #KitchenLessons. You don’t have to know how to cook, you just have to love to eat. Come for the food, stay for the fun.
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!