We tell you how you can tie your shoe laces in a crisscross manner, quickly and simply!
Watch this video tutorial to become an expert in tying your shoelace!
Invest in a good pair of Sneaker shoes. These must haves can be teamed with any casual
outfits. They are comfortable, yet oh-so-stylish.
You can buy sneakers in a whole range of designs and colours to suit your wardrobe and
needs. But no matter what kind of sneakers you get, you will certainly need to learn the
art of tying your laces (except, of course if they are of the slip on variety)
A handy tip to make your sneakers look stylish is to use shoelaces in a contrasting colour
to your sneakers.
Though there are several ways of tying shoelaces, the crisscross method is one of the
most common and simplest one.
Here is how you can tie laces of your sneakers in a crisscross manner:
1. Place the sneaker in front of you with its toe (front area) facing away from you
2. Holding the shoe lace, insert each of its ends, the two of the first eyelets (holes for
inserting shoe laces) from the inner side. Make sure that the length of the lace is
equal on both sides.
3. Insert the right end of the shoelaces into the next left eyelet in a diagonal manner.
4. Working in the same diagonal manner, insert the left end of the shoelaces into
the next right eyelet.
5. Continue doing the same for all the other eyelets
6. Once you reach the last eyelet, make a single knot from the laces followed by
making a bow-tie
Types of sneakers in terms of design:
When it comes to design, there are mainly five different types of sneakers:
1. High-top sneakers: These sneakers cover your ankles and are a common type for
2. Low-top sneakers: This type does not cover ankles and lend a more minimalistic
appeal to your shoes. Running shoes are mostly of the low-top kind.
3. Mid-cut sneakers: These sneakers are in-between the high-top and low-top
variety and provide more stability than a low-top and less flexibility too.
4. Slip-on sneakers: Just like the low-top variety, these sneakers do not cover the
ankles and don’t have laces.
5. Sneaker boots: These are usually calf-grazing shoes which bring together the
comfort of sneakers with the protection of a boot.
Buy the choicest sneakers range of sneakers at Myntra from brands like PUMA, Adidas,
Nike, Antony Morato, Brandley, FILA, to name a few!
What’s exciting is that not only we have sneakers in several colours and design options
but we also have a whole lot of hard-to-miss discount offers especially for you! So wait
Download the Myntra app today @ http://mynt.to/android
There’s more Goodness for you here
Next Comes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZ244SCZ-Y&list=PLsmwfwtNVyU9ZtiktrgTBgn9RlXrMM7Jy&index=10